Saturday, 14 January 2017

Top 10 Books of 2016

Hi guys, apologies for the lateness of this post! I took part in Bout of Books last week, so I wanted to wait until it was finished before I posted this! These are my 10 favourite books that I read in 2016, as usual they aren't in order of preference.
I had a pretty good year of books this year, I read 5 5 star books, which is a lot for me, and only 5 1 or 2 star books. Hopefully 2017 can be even better!!

1. All The Light We Cannot See- Anthony Doerr
Review here












2. Salt To The Sea- Ruta Sepetys
Review here













3. Himself- Jess Kidd
Review here












4. Code Name Verity- Elizabeth Wein













5. Raven Black- Ann Cleeves













6. Exodus- Julie Bertagna













7. Dunsinane- David Greig













8. Outlander- Diana Gabaldon













9. The Martian- Andy Weir
Review here












10. Rivers of London- Ben Aaronovitch
Review here












Thanks for reading guys!

Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment